Wednesday, July 7, 2010

i had a dream, that i could fly from the highest swing.










top: audrey 3+1 / shorts: machine / boots: boutique 9 / sunglasses: spitfire


I apologize for the crazy posting patterns - apparently, I can't keep my word about continuing to post regularly. However, having acquired a new Nikon D90 (well. It's my sister's) and recently returned from a trip to France, I felt the urge to blog.
The vacation was tons of fun; in 14 days the tour covered Versailles, Brittany, Normandy, and (of course) Paris, just to name a few. Unfortunately, the weather was a LOT colder and rainier than I had packed for (weather forecasts suck nowadays, have you noticed that?), so I caught a cold and cough halfway through the trip.
Oh well. Although I enjoyed having daily three-course meals, window shopping, and taking in all of the beautiful landscape, it's good to be back home in California :)

Here's a handful of photos from the trip:




Villandry Gardens




The French market we went to; I was tempted to buy everything!









Macarons...yum :) If you haven't tried one of these I highly recommend it, haha.

These are just a few of the photos; more to come in later posts!

So what have you bloggers been up to this summer?
Thanks for your all your support by the way.

33 comments:

BarelyVogue said...

I love those shorts and those boots. Knnow i am runnign to get macaroons!
xx
sahi
www.barelyvogue.com

Stephanie said...

Great photos and I love your outfit, especially the sunglasses!

Kisses,
Stephanie

Couture Carrie said...

Lovely summer look and pics, darling!
Those macarons look incredible, especially the purple ones!

xoxox,
CC

Molly Rose said...

great boots! I love that kind

Pretty Pleased said...

Fantastic photos! Love your style and your blog~:)
MaryChris
www.prettypleasedblog.com

kirstyb said...

loving all the pics - looks like you had fun xxxxx

Raptor Plateado said...

nice blgo.. i like!!

Nubiasnonsense said...

OMG that maze is amazing! I always wanted to walk in one of those haha.. awesome pics

Claudia said...

love Your shoes! You look gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Raez said...

great look! love your shades.

xx raez

Sher said...

Oh, cute printed top!

And I miss Paris so!! Especially Versailles and the macarons!! Quite nothing like those candy coloured bits of heaven! Looks like you had a wonderful trip:)

xx

Winnie said...

I love the photos, the ones of the gardens are my favourite, so intricate and pretty! Looove macarons!

Blicious said...

AMAZING photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love them all!

xoxo

Sabina said...

I really enjoy your blog, how sweet :))
I think you will like mine too, I'd be glad if you checked it out :))

Can't wait to hear from you hon!
xxx

beckyxoxo said...

Wow you look great ! I love your top so much :D Great photos !

Savvy Gal said...

i love all the pictures of your vacation. : )

yiqin; said...

I love your boots!!

FASHIONconfectionairy said...

Emmm, I wonder what it would be like to eat a black macaroon, maybe I should try it out. Thank you for your nice comment, your tips about getting dress are much appreciated!
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

KIRAFASHION said...

so beautiful view, gardens and food! You look fantastic in denim shorts, I love it!

amanda said...

what a beautiful garden! I heart your boots! it's so amazing. I'm sorry for too late response your comment. so busy with my school. wanna exchange link?

have a nice day!
heart ya ♥
http://miss-crepes.blogspot.com

Marta from With Love... said...

Stunning post, the images are gorgeous and your outfit is too cute for words. Glad to see that you're enjoying your summer!

-Marta

Anonymous said...

those cookies looks amazing!

<3!

XOXO,

http://outfitidentifier.com/

Wardrobe Wars said...

Great boots - LOVE macaroons!
Greetings from Ireland
Fifi & Niamh
xxx
http://www.thewardrobewars.blogspot.com

Sofia said...

Очень красиво, у нас в России такого нет, мне вообще интересны твом фотограффии с рынка))

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Love your blog here. I've enjoyed reading a few of your posts, and will be back for more.

Phiephie + Minnie said...

Wow the garden reminds me of Alice in Wonderland! Lovely post :)

Hope you can stop by The Fashion Smoke!

Phie Phie xx

Buy WoW Paladin said...

As I have viewed the picture of Villandry Gardens I think it is such a nice place. I want to go there and see it for myself. Hmmm, macarons? looks yummy, I might try to taste that one soon.

thanatosis said...

ooh, pretty shots!

My Style Advice said...

LOVE macaroons!!!

yiqin; said...

OMG macarons!!

Blaise said...

looks like you had an amazing time, i love your sunglasses! Those macaroons look yummy :)

http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com/
x

LED light kit said...

WOW!! You looks very nice and you have great pics collection i am very inspired by visiting to your blog.
Thanks